90/100 by 299052 users
- Title : BMW E60 M5 5 Series Sedan Trunk Boot Lid W M Tech Spoiler 2004 2010 ... 2004 bmw m5 in All BMW Models category
- Filename : All BMW Models-BMW E60 M5 5 Series Sedan Trunk Boot Lid W M Tech Spoiler 2004 2010 ...-2004 bmw m5
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1024 x 732 pixels
- Resolution: HD
- Category : All BMW Models
- Labeled with: 2004 bmw m5 engine specs‚ 2004 bmw m5 interior‚ 2004 bmw m5 review ; 2004 bmw m54 engine‚ 2004 bmw m5 specs‚ 2004 bmw m5 in 2004 bmw m5 specifications‚ all bmw models category
Some questions frequently asked by users : 2006 n up bmw m5 exhaust system on a 2004 n up 5 series is it possible? ?
i tried looking it up on the internet and found alot of different answers such as you can't simply because it has 4 pipes and the bumper would have to be modified or something about the battery being in the way ? i would think its awesome to put a m5 exhaust on a 2008 528i. does any know if its possible?bmw m5 front bumper on regular 5 series?
can an m5 bumper from 2004 on be put on a 2004 bmw 530i?anyone used bmw m5 rims and tires on a 2004 530i that doesn't have sports package?
i saw one today that had m5 rims and low profile tires but then the bmw computer shows a flat tire warning. any way around this? or how to set off the flat tire warning? is it a problem to use these rims and tires on a '04 530i?bmw m5 or 7 series? (20 characters)?
i'm looking at either a 2003-2004 bmw 745i/745li or a 2000 bmw m5. i know their almost two totally different cars but i love both of them. i've always loved big luxurious cars like the 7 series but i know i'd love the driving experience of the m5. the m5 is fast and will handle great which i love but i won't have the room or the pure luxury as i'd get with the 7 series but with the 7 series i won't get the same level of sportiness. also, the e39 5 series doesn't look as modern as the e65/e66 7 series. what do you think i would like more? what would you pick? and anything that could help me decide? i'm 16 btw my mom has a 2010 m3 and it's really nice but it's just to small for meis it possible to convert a stock bmw e60 2004 into an m5?
- Total Download : 260