90/100 by 264669 users
- Title : BMW Convertible Â» 2002 Bmw X5 3.0 I Review BMW Car Pictures, All ... 2005 bmw x5 3.0 i in All BMW Models category
- Filename : All BMW Models-BMW Convertible Â» 2002 Bmw X5 3.0 I Review BMW Car Pictures, All ...-2005 bmw x5 3.0 i
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Resolution: High-res
- Category : All BMW Models
- Labeled with: 2005 bmw x5 3.0 reliability‚ bmw x5 3.0 i 2005 ficha tecnica‚ 2005 bmw x5 engine 3.0 l 6 cylinder 3.0 i : 2005 bmw x5 3.0 rough idle‚ 2005 bmw x5 3.0 common problems‚ 2005 bmw x5 3.0 oil change in 2005 bmw x5 3.0 i‚ 2005 bmw x5 3.0 d specs‚ 2005 bmw x5 3.0 i review : all bmw models category
Some questions frequently asked by users : do you think bmw x5 3.0 2005 good choice for a 18 year old ?
i am interesting buying bmw x5, any suggestions ?cause of oil consumption in 2005 bmw x5 3.0 133k miles?
only when i drive 180 mils straight at 60 -80 mph does my bmw lose a quart of oil. it loses 2 quarts of oil driving 400 miles or 200 miles back and forth. i have done a lot of repairs and maintenance and replaced oil gasket seal and other by a mechanic. when i drive to work and back only 3 miles, no oil lose.dose 2005 bmw x5 3.0 has fuel cut off switch ?
has anyone had any major engine problems with 2005-2006 bmw x5 3.0i?
i have heard to stay away from the 3.0i because its not a good engine. i haven't heard any specific problems with it, just to stay away and get the 4.4i. i can tell they get about the same gas mileage but was wondering what the big deal is.purchasing a 2005 bmw x5 3.0. price: 22,500 mileage: 23,500, carfax reports rear accident, repaint?
looks and drives great, not sure what to do. i think $ 22,500 is a good deal but the accident worries me. thoughts???.
- Total Download : 312