90/100 by 254544 users
- Title : Full Demo Version Bmw 528 E39 Bmw Videos Car Photos, Full Demo ... 2008 bmw 528xi in All BMW Models category
- Filename : All BMW Models-Full Demo Version Bmw 528 E39 Bmw Videos Car Photos, Full Demo ...-2008 bmw 528xi
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1024 x 767 pixels
- Resolution: High-res
- Category : All BMW Models
- Labeled with: 2008 bmw 528xi consumer reviews‚ 2008 bmw 528xi check engine light‚ 2008 bmw 528xi engine oil capacity - 2008 bmw 528xi‚ 2008 bmw 528i oil change price‚ 2008 bmw 528xi specs 0-60 in 2008 bmw 528xi oil change reset‚ 2008 bmw 528xi wheel specs‚ all bmw models category
Some questions frequently asked by users : what is the price of a safety battery terminal on a 2008 bmw 528xi?
i went to the bmw dealership for a diagnostic on our car, and they came up with around $600 to replace the safety battery terminal because of the passenger restraint malfunction light coming on. could we talk him down on this price? or does this sound about right with labor?2010 chevy camaro or 2008 bmw 528xi?
i'm thinking of trading in my 2008 bmw 528xi for a 2010 chevy camaro. should i do it or should i just stick with my bmw? i know they're two totally different cars, but any input would be appreciated.2008 bmw 528xi problems?
i recently bought a 2008 bmw 528xi and i enjoy the ride very much. but lately i have been going down cobblestone roads in my neighborhood and it feels like im driving a tractor cause i feel every bump. and the car dealership said nothings wrong with the car but i haven't took it to a bmw service center yet. would like to know if the car rides like it does.mirror closing for 2008 528xi bmw?
does anyone know how to close the side mirros on 2008 528xi bmw? i'm having difficulties closing them.is 42,000 miles on a used 2008 bmw 528xi too many?
the car i test drove has 42,000 miles and was used as company car when pre-owned for 5 years. the list price is just under $24,000. when i talk to people they think 42,000 miles is too many for a used car and you shouldn't buy one with over 30,000 miles. i don't mean to be a snob and others might agree with me that 42,000 on a used bmw 5 series is not the same as it would be for a used honda, toyota, ford, chevy or any other lower level cars. i am thinking 42,000 miles on a used luxury car would be like just over 20,000 miles on another used car.
- Total Download : 324