90/100 by 185718 users
- Title : LEIB Engineering Tunes The BMW 1 Series M Coupe | PerformanceDrive 2013 bmw 1 series coupe in All BMW Models category
- Filename : All BMW Models-LEIB Engineering Tunes The BMW 1 Series M Coupe | PerformanceDrive-2013 bmw 1 series coupe
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1024 x 682 pixels
- Resolution: High Definition
- Category : All BMW Models
- Labeled with: 2013 bmw 1 series coupe for sale south africa‚ 2013 bmw 1 series coupe review‚ 2013 bmw 1 series coupe 135is automatic and 2013 bmw 1 series coupe‚ 2013 bmw 1-series coupe 118d m sport package‚ 2013 bmw 1 series coupe 135i manual : 2013 bmw 1 series coupe for sale‚ 2013 bmw 1 series coupe specs‚ all bmw models category
Some questions frequently asked by users : how is a bmw 1 series coupe for a first car?
- 2013 bmw 120i (e82), m sport package - excellent condition - around 10,000 miles - asking price around $30,000 forgot the exact details. thanks in advance!best rwd/awd coupe's under $35k?
i am looking into buying a new car, i want a rwd/awd coupe, preferably around the $35k mark. it has to have major performance, that is #1 on my list followed by comfort. not to worried about truck or back seat space, as for right now it will just be me in it. i have many car's in mind but i just can't figure out what i want. don't really car about where it comes from, but i'm not to into the american muscle cars, because of the plastic. thank you for your time, have a great daywhat are the best 2013 coupes under $30,000?
i'm looking for looks and power. i'm kind of impressed by the 2013 genesis coupe.which car should i go with? 06 3 series bmw or 06 infiniti g35 coupe?
i was going to go with a 06 nissan 350z but i found out it doesn't have back seats! :(. i have a son and my wife wants more kids so that car is out if the picture. which ever car i choose will be "my" car and my wife will drive the family car. i want to put about 3000-5000 dollars worth of upgrades into it. i'm not going all need for speed but i want a lil more power. i really want to make the car my own with a body kit and nice rims! i love both cars but can't choose. my parent both owned bmws 2013 740i and 2012 330i so i know how they drive and the power behind german engineering hahaha!! but i can't tear my self away from the g35, maybe because it has more horsepower or the custom ones i've already seen. i'm super pissed because i can't get it standard. i have to get it auto just in case my wife needs to drive it -___- and she won't let me teach her. extra questions: is buying the whole exhaust system for the horsepower worth the money? will a body kit and smaller rims make the car look lowered or should i just buy a new suspension and coils? example: 17 inch rim stock. i drop down to 15s with a body kit. last question should i just buy colored rims or just buy really lightweight rim and plasti dip them what ever color i want thanks to anyone and everyone who took the time to read and answer my questions!! i'm looking into doing this over the next couple month just don't what car to start withcan i use a 2013-14 steering wheel on a bmw e46 m3? retrofit help?
i just got a bmw m3 e46 about 2 months ago. it runs great on the road and the track. the only problem i have is that the steering wheel and seats have not aged well and the top of the gear shift knob is cracked. on the steering wheel and shift know there is just tremendous bubbling and it looks kind of disgusting. and the leather on the seats is in terrible condition. i just want to know if i can replace the steering wheel with a new bmw m performance steering wheel because it looks really nice and it has some really useful features. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maswr8rjzwi http://www.gtspirit.com/2013/07/22/official-bmw-4-series-coupe-with-m-performance-parts/gallery/111013/8213/?r=1&vid=728#tp here is a link to the steering wheel. is it possible to retrofit this steering wheel or does the e46 m3 only fits e46 steering wheels? also is it possible to replace the seats with those of an e92 m4 or even the upcoming m4? is it possible to retrofit an automatic shift knob from a different bmw model? and is it possible to retrofit an e92 side mirrors on my e46.
- Total Download : 428