90/100 by 257298 users
- Title : Autoline's 2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Walk Around Review Test Drive ... bmw 325i 2005 in All BMW Models category
- Filename : All BMW Models-Autoline's 2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Walk Around Review Test Drive ...-bmw 325i 2005
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1024 x 576 pixels
- Resolution: High Definition
- Category : All BMW Models
- Labeled with: 2005 bmw 325i interior colors‚ bmw 325i 2005 price‚ bmw 325i 2005 oil type , 2005 bmw 325i transmission price‚ 2005 bmw 325i retail price‚ 2005 bmw 325i interior parts . 2005 bmw 325i change battery‚ all bmw models category
Some questions frequently asked by users : service for bmw 325i 2005 170k miles?
i need to do my regular 15k miles oil service i wanted to do only oil change, but the shop recommended fuel injection service for $150. it comes with free oil change and engine flush. he says it is a better deal as it restores the mpg is this needed at all? and is there any other service i need along with the oil change? thank you for your inputbmw 325i 2005 code 2882 and 2283?
my car read code 2883 and 2882 at the dealer computer. you know the the reason for the code?2003 bmw 325i or 2005 vw jetta?
both of these cars would cost me same amount ($11,000 tax). here are the details: 1) 2003 bmw 325i, 83,000 miles, no warranty. user is my friend. he said everything is fine with the car. 2) 2005 vw jetta , 30,000 miles, comes with 2 year warranty. i just want a nice car to get. but, no, i don't want to get a honda or a toyota. in terms or reliability and low maintenance costs, which one would you pick between these two? any idea, how much would 90,000 miles tune up roughly cost me if i got the bmw? i live in san francisco and i'll use it to commute 1,000 miles every month. i am a foreigner and this is my first car in the states. so, insurance rate advice would be appreciated too. thank you!!2005 bmw 325i wet floorboard.?
i have a 2005 bmw 325i, i noticed the other day when cleaning it out, the front passenger floorboard was wet. also, when it rains the windows are nearly impossible to keep from foggin up. are these the dame problems, two seperate issues? what should i check?2004 or 2005 bmw 325i?
pros and cons of getting the 04 or 05. i can't really tell if theres any changes in the body so i'm assuming their slight. let me know if you know anything else that is different in the two models.
- Total Download : 140